2010 Parent’s Choice Gold Award
From coffee shops to conference rooms, the fascinating connections between mind and body are being talked about more and more. Me Moves’ selfless and passionate creators, Roberta Scherf and Chris Bye, have put the connections to work – again. Simply stated, Me Moves has become a game changer in many homes. Although we did not conduct, and therefore cannot cite research, we can refer to words that families have used to describe Me Moves; words that include calming, transforming, unprecedented focus, accomplishment, and magical.
It is innovative, intelligent and intriguing. Fascinating, captivating, and utterly absorbing, this simply elegant production of movement and music is devoid of bells and whistles, and loaded with wisdom and clarity. Narration is neither needed, nor present. Me Moves is a treasure.
2010 Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Award
The activities work like magic to focus a group of busy children (or adults)….
CTR’s Editor’s Choice Award is given to “only the highest quality children’s products in the interactive media category. These are “no fail” products, worthy of their cost.”
2011 National Parenting Publication Gold Award
- Forbes – August 19, 2014
- RAIR Symposium Blog – May 8, 2014
- Mindful Magazine – December 2013, Print Edition
- Parents Magazine – November 2012, Print Edition
- KTVI FOX St. Louis – May 10, 2012
- WMAR ABC Baltimore – March 21, 2012
- Baltimore Sun – March 1, 2012
- KPHP CBS Phoenix – October 3, 2011
- Marshall Independent – March 9, 2011
- KARE NBC – February 10, 2011
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel – January 11, 2011
- St. Paul Pioneer Press – December 27, 2010
- Minneapolis Star Tribune – October 16, 2010
- Closing the Gap – August/September 2010